My Guide Website?
Florence: The Otherside Food Tour1 Reviews
Discover the vibrant Florentine neighborhood of Oltrarno, known for its Bohemian atmosphere. Taste some best Florentine specialties in a small group with a local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sample delicious Tuscan specialities
- Learn about Tuscan cuisine from an English-speaking guide
- Discover a lesser-known Florentine neighbourhood, filled with artists, locals and students
DescriptionGet to know Florence from a new perspective in this intimate four-hour walking tour of Oltrarno, with its charming cobblestoned streets and Boho cafes. Learn about Florentine food and culture from your passionate local guide while trying some of the best food Florence has on offer. Visit one of the best shops in this neighborhood. Meet the shop and restaurant owner and eat their signature dishes. If you’re feeling more adventurous, you can try Florence’s famous Lampredotto, made from the fourth stomach of a cow. Next, sit down for a typical Florentine meal and finish off your foodie adventure with the best gelato in town.
IncludesFood and drink tastings Live commentary from a local, English-speaking guide Florence Food Lover's Guide and an itinerary of the places visited on the tour
- The tour operates rain or shine
- This activity has a minimum number of participants required to run
- Vegetarian options are available and some gluten-free or dairy-free options are available but cannot be guaranteed at each stop
- Children under the age of four are not required to purchase a ticket, but please inform the supplier if you are bringing children under the age of four • Please note, the itinerary and tastings are subject to change due to seasonal availability, individual closings, or local holidays