My Guide Website?
Florence: Trip to Sienna & San Gimignano with Lunch and Wine9 Reviews
Immerse yourself in Tuscany’s culture with an expert to guide you through the winding country roads. Join a scenic tour from Florence to Siena and San Gimignano, and enjoy lunch on a Chianti farm.
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved medieval towns
- Discover one of Tuscany’s gems: the town of San Gimignano, an UNESCO World Heritage site
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch made from local ingredients at an authentic Tuscan family farm
- Relax knowing your expert driver and your local guide have all the logistics for a perfect day
DescriptionDepart from the hustle and bustle of Florence and be mesmerized by the landscapes of sunny Tuscany. Discover the towns of Siena and San Gimignano on an insightful tour with plenty of time to explore. Visit a traditional farm in Chianti and enjoy a delicious lunch paired with local wines. Your day starts in Central Florence where you’ll meet your tour guide. Then you’ll hop into private transportation and be spirited out of the city and over to Siena. On the way out of the city, we'll pass the best panoramic view of Florence and stop to take a few pictures. A little over an hour's drive away, Siena is one of the best-preserved examples of medieval Italian architecture in the world. Spared bombing in World War II, this time capsule of ancient, precarious-looking buildings is home to the Palio, one of the greatest and most dangerous horse races in the world. Your guide will immerse you in the unique history and culture of Siena as you explore its narrow streets and admire the breathtaking Siena Cathedral from the outside. Walking the hills of Tuscan towns will make you hungry and thirsty so your next stop is an authentic Italian family farm in Chianti where you will have a behind-the-scenes tour of the vineyards, winery, and wine cellars before sitting down for a sumptuous, all-inclusive lunch made from local, seasonal ingredients. Your meal will be paired with Chianti wines specially selected to perfectly complement the flavors of each dish. After indulging your taste buds, you'll stop at San Gimignano, a town of such unique architectural beauty it has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Shop for Tuscan culinary delicacies in the rustic, winding streets, or learn about the architectural marvels of the famous medieval tower houses that punctuate the city like sentinels of times long past.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from Florence Lunch Wine tasting Visit to local Vineyard Air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide
- This is a walking tour. Guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty The tour meeting time is 15 minutes before the start time. No refunds can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows If you are traveling with a small child, please contact the activity provider before booking to confirm there's enough room in the vehicle If you wish to visit the Cathedral, your guide will assist you in purchasing tickets. The Cathedral is closed on Sundays and certain holidays Your guide may need to split time between vehicles for groups larger than 8 You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter specific venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up-to-date information
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€176.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today