My Guide Website?
Florence: Uffizi & Academy Gallery Guided Walking Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy a fantastic tour with a licensed Spanish or English-speaking guide. In 4 hours discover one of the most enchanting cities in the world and its famous museums, with an expert tour guide and headphones to listen to every detail.
- Discover the enchanting Renaissance city of Florence
- Enjoy an interesting walking tour with a licensed guide and use headphones to not miss a word
- Discover the amazing story of the richest Renaissance family who once ruled the city for many centuries: the Medici
- Delve into Florence's stunning Museums
DescriptionStart with a walking tour of this enchanting Renaissance city. Visit all the highlights of the city, such as the Church of Santa Maria Novella, the Duomo and the Signoria Square. Your tour will continue towards the enchanting Ponte Vecchio and its famous jewelers. Admire the famous “Porcellino” statue that, according to local tradition, brings luck before you move on to Republic Square. Benefit from a group tour with an expert guide in Spanish or English, using the headphones to listen to your guide. After the walking tour visit the Uffizi with your guide, to be captivated by the thousands of masterpieces preserved inside. Works include those by Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and Raffaello. Your group inside the Uffizi Gallery will be composed of 25 people maximum. You will have 2 and a half hours of free time to have lunch and enjoy the city. Then, visit the Academy Gallery with your guide where Michelangelo's famous statue of David is located.
IncludesTickets for the Uffizi Museum and the Academy Gallery Professional Spanish or English-speaking guide Headphones (for groups with more than 9 people)
- For the access to the Museums, you must go through a security check (like an airport check). You are reminded not to bring sharp or dangerous objects.
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes.
- The tour is accessible for the disabled.