My Guide Website?
Florence: Uffizi & Accademia Small Group Walking Tour617 Reviews
Explore Florence on a small group tour with an expert local guide. See Michelangelo's David, the Duomo and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus.
- Explore Florence for 4 hours in a small group with a knowledgeable guide
- Tour the most important museums of Florence, the Accademia and the Uffizi
- Discover the incredible masterpieces of Renaissance art
- Walk through Duomo Square and Piazza della Signoria
DescriptionLet your expert local guide lead your way to the city’s most impressive museums and sites with skip-the-line access. The tour begins with a fascinating visit to the Accademia, where you’ll learn the secrets behind Michelangelo’s colossal David. Then proceed to Duomo Square to admire the gorgeous cathedral façade and the record-breaking dome by Brunelleschi. Stroll through the impressive Piazza della Signoria. The tour then culminates with a guided visit inside the Uffizi to admire masterpieces by Leonardo, Botticelli, and Michelangelo, and others. Enjoy breath-taking views of the Ponte Vecchio and the city from the museum upper floor and terrace. The small group setting of 10-12 people allows for the guides to provide you with a more personalized tour that will allow you to better understand Florence. In a small group, you will learn more and get the most out of your experience.
IncludesSkip-the-ticket line entry to the Uffizi and Accademia Guided tour Radios and headsets to properly hear the tour guide
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed • Small groups of 10-12 people for a more personalized experience
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€135.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today