Florence: Uffizi & Accademia Small Group Walking Tour230 Reviews
Want to see Florence with a guide but are not keen on being herded around in a large, impersonal group or spending a fortune for a private tour? Look no further because this tour is designed for the selective traveler to see the city.
- Explore Florence for 4 hours in a small group with a knowledgeable guide
- Tour the most important museums of Florence, the Accademia and the Uffizi
- Discover the incredible masterpieces of Renaissance art
- Walk through Duomo Square and Piazza della Signoria
- Enjoy typical Florentine Gelato
DescriptionLet your expert local guide lead your way to the city’s most impressive museums and sites with skip-the-line access. The tour begins with a fascinating visit to the Accademia, where you’ll learn the secrets behind Michelangelo’s colossal David. Then proceed to Duomo Square to admire the gorgeous cathedral façade and the record-breaking dome by Brunelleschi. After a break for refreshments, stroll through the impressive Piazza della Signoria. The tour then culminates with a guided visit inside the Uffizi to admire masterpieces by Leonardo, Botticelli, and Michelangelo, and others. Enjoy breath-taking views of the Ponte Vecchio and the city from the museum upper floor and terrace. The small group setting of 10 people or less allows for the guides to provide you with a more personalized tour that will allow you to better understand Florence. In a small group, you will learn more and get the most out of your experience.
Includes4-hour guided tour with an expert local guide Radios and headsets to properly hear the tour guide Typical Florentine ice cream tasting with 2 flavors Souvenir Hotel pickup and drop-off
- • Small groups of 10 people or less for a more personalized experience • It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability