Florence: Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Skip-the-Line Tickets3 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the wonders of the Italian Renaissance on a visit to the Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery. Benefit from skip-the-line access and admire iconic artworks such as The Birth of Venus and the sculpture of David.
- Benefit from skip-the-line entry to two of Florence's most popular galleries
- Admire artworks by iconic artists including Botticelli, Caravaggio, and Leonardo da Vinci
- See world-famous masterpieces such as The Birth of Venus and Medusa
- Marvel at Michelangelo's impressive marble statue, David
DescriptionExchange your voucher at the local partner's office then head off to the galleries where you can enjoy skip-the-line access and avoid the long waiting times. At the Uffizi Gallery, admire the array of collections which include masterpieces by renowned artists from the Renaissance movement such as Michelangelo, Botticelli, Caravaggio, Leonardo da Vinci, and more. As you explore, follow the lives of the artists themselves while admiring their pieces, including The Birth of Venus, Medusa, and Primavera. Next, head to the second most visited gallery in Florence, the Accademia, which houses the largest collection of sculptures by Michelangelo. Here, marvel at the impressive 520 centimeter marble sculpture of David, which is a true emblem of the Renaissance period.
IncludesSkip-the-line entry tickets Reservation fees Transportation to/from the galleries Guide Audioguide
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will have to wait in the security check line, which can be busy on some days
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability