My Guide Website?
Florence: Uffizi & Duomo Tours with Skip-the-Line Entry5 Reviews
Explore world-renowned masterpieces with an expert guide. Uncover secrets of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Leonardo. Skip the lines to discover treasures in the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Admire the iconic 'Birth of Venus' by Botticelli and his stunning 'Primavera'
- Get a Direct and Dedicated Access to Florence Duomo!
- Enjoy small groups monolingual tours
- Guided Visits with a Professional Local Guide at your side
DescriptionDon't miss the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, a famous art museum with works by renowned artists like Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Leonardo da Vinci. Your local guide will lead you to admire masterpieces like 'Primavera' and 'Birth of Venus.' The latter, an iconic painting, symbolizes beauty and purity. Visit the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, skipping the long line. Your expert guide will showcase the elegant spaces, beautiful choir, stained-glass windows, and the unique clock. Marvel at the Dome's immense frescoes by Vasari, making it the largest fresco in the world and an iconic piece of Renaissance architecture. On Piazza del Duomo, near the Cathedral, explore the Museo della Misericordia and enjoy a fantastic view of the Cathedral Square and its monuments from the 4th floor. Capture beautiful pictures and feel like you can touch every monument from there!
IncludesUffizi entrance ticket and reservation fee Guaranteed museum entry time Uffizi Museum Visit in small group Inside Florence Cathedral Guided Visit in small group with direct and dedicated access Local professional Guide for Uffizi & Cathedral Headset Multilingual assistance at the meeting point Entrance ticket delivered directly at the meeting point, in front of the museum, by our assistant Avoid long and stressful queues at the ticket office Flexible cancellation with a refund up to two days before the tour departure Free of charge ticket to access the Misericordia Museum Free admission to the National Archaeological Museum of Florence and the Opificio delle Pietre Dure.
- Access to the Cathedral is allowed only if equipped with suitable clothing: It is forbidden entry with shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats and sunglasses