My Guide Website?
Florence: Uffizi Gallery Kid-Friendly Treasure Hunt Tour13 Reviews
Discover the legends and secrets of the Uffizi Gallery in Florence in a language suitable for children between 3 and 14 years old.
- Discover masterpieces of art in one of the oldest museums in Europe
- See works by Botticelli, Caravaggio, da Vinci, and Michelangelo
- Take a family orientated guided tour
- Enjoy a taste of traditional Italian ice-cream
DescriptionBeing your tour at the Uffizi Gallery with a skip-the-line ticket. Listen to a brief history of the building, which used to house the administrative and legal offices before it became a gallery. See and learn about the paintings of Venus de Milo by Botticelli, the Annunciation by Leonardo da Vinci, and the only panel painting in the world by Michelangelo from your professional and friendly guide. Explore the most precious and amazing pieces of art by Giotto, Filippo Lippi, Raphael, and Caravaggio. Your guide will amaze you with the secrets, legends, and fascinating stories behind the many paintings on display here. During the treasure hunt, your guide will give you historical information to use to solve the riddles. Make your final stop at La Strega Nocciola for a delicious gelato.
IncludesCertified guide Radios and headsets Entrance fee to Uffizi Gallery Sheet with clues Gelato (Italian ice cream) at La Strega Nocciola or a bottle of water
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pets and large luggage are not permitted
- This tour is accessible by wheelchair
- The skip-the-line tickets are guaranteed except in the event of a delay or strike by the museum management
- Each child will receive a sheet with notes for every clue found on the road and this sheet will be a memory of the tour