My Guide Website?
Florence Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Guided Tour543 Reviews
When masterpieces by Raphael, Botticelli and Michelangelo are only a small part of what Uffizi's collection offers, there is no time for waiting in line. We take you right in so you can get started!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the line and tour the famous Uffizi Gallery with an experienced, professional guide
- See masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo and Raphael, amid works of art spanning more than 15 centuries
- After the guided visit you still have 2 more interesting museum tickets included
DescriptionDo you hate waiting in line? Skip the Line at the Uffizi Gallery and see it all with an experienced guide on this shared or private tour. The 2-hour tour, led by an experienced, official guide, will bring you face-to-face with some of the most exciting Renaissance artworks, including Sandro Botticelli's Birth of Venus and Michelangelo's only masterpiece on wood. Leonardo da Vinci's enigmatic Adoration of the Magi is also on display. The gallery itself is a work of art, initiated by Cosimo I de Medici. One of the oldest art museums in Europe, it holds treasures commissioned and collected by one of the continents most famous families.
IncludesUffizi Gallery entry ticket and reservation fee Entry to the Museum Opificio Delle Pietre Dure (included in the Uffizi Ticket) Entry to the National Archaeological Museum of Florence (included in the Uffizi Ticket) Guided Tour Earphones to hear your guide perfectly
- Please note that the tour length - in the event of the tour being conducted in 2 languages at the same time - is 3 hours long
- Due to the fact that museum entrance is free of charge on the first Sunday of each month, skip-the-line cannot be guaranteed on that day and the tour price will be lowered accordingly