My Guide Website?
Florence: Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-line Ticket323 Reviews
Discover the main museum in Florence and one of the most visited in the world with a priority entrance service. Visit the most important artworks to fully appreciate both the art and history of the Italian Renaissance, without wasting time in line.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Admire the most famous Italian art gallery
- Enjoy a chronological journey that will allow you to travel through time from Byzantine art to the wonderful Renaissance
- Enter the gallery directly without wasting time in the line
DescriptionYou'll begin by being escorted into the gallery by your staff, receiving your ticket to enter directly without wasting time in line. The gallery attracts more than one million annual visitors who want to take a look at this art collection. Among its many artworks you'll discover paintings of artists and protagonists of the Renaissance such as Michelangelo, Giotto, Botticelli, Caravaggio, Leonardo da Vinci, and many others. Once inside the gallery you will enjoy a chronological trip that will allow you to travel through time, starting from Byzantine art in Tuscany through to the wonderful Renaissance. Following this fantastic visit you'll be welcome to take advantage of the gallery's services by enjoying a snack at the bar, enjoying one of the best views of Florence from the terrace in front of Palazzo Vecchio.
IncludesPriority entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-line entrance escorted by the staff Reservation fees
- You may have to queue in the security check line in the busier seasons • Once inside you can explore freely the gallery, without time limits