Florence: Vintage Sidecar Tour at Morning or Sunset3 Reviews
Enjoy the best of Florence on a "motocarrozzetta" (sidecar) tour: discover the hidden corners of our city and surrounding hills. This is the best way to take pictures and videos. Included is a traditional Florentine breakfast or lampredotto sandwich.
- Visit Florence and the surrounding hills on vintage sidecar
- See hidden corners and off-the-beaten-path streets, such as in Oltrano district
- Admire the highlights of Florence: you can drive everywhere with these sidecars
- Taste some traditional Florentine wine and food
DescriptionWhat's the best way to start a day in Florence? Try a two-hour ride through Florence's highlights in a vintage sidecar. Start with a breakfast in one of our selected Motocarrozzetta-styled bars where you'll have the chance to taste different kinds of coffee selected directly by the owner and bought from the producer. Take your smartphone or camera and simply sit in our sidecar, and you'll be driven around the heart of the city for a really impressive ride. You'll go along the river Arno, up to the Piazzale Michelangelo, down inside the historical city center, and through lesser known districts such as Oltrarno (one of the coolest districts in the world according to Lonely Planet), before heading up again to the Florentine hills to catch the best panoramic views of Florence. If the winery option is chosen, you'll then be taken for a 45 minute ride to a special winery for a delightful visit and tasting. You can stop at any moment if you want to take pictures, and you'll be introduced to the history (and secrets) of this wonderful city.
IncludesProfessional English speaker tour escort Fully equipped sidecar Fuel Insurance Breakfast with coffee Gadgets Any other food or beverage not included in the tour video camera rental
- You will be equipped with a vintage helmet
- Some helmet nets are also at your disposal Winter:
- It is recommended that you wrap up warm for the tour. However, Chevignon jackets and gloves are provided. A warm blanket will also be at your disposal in the sidecar for maximum comfort. Sun:
- For sunny days, sunglasses are recommended Rain:
- When it does rain in Florence, it is often merely a light rain that seldom hampers a tour. We provide ponchos and gloves. The sidecar passenger has a windscreen and a waterproof cover.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability