Florence: Walking Tour for Kids and Families with Local27 Reviews
Don't miss a memorable and engaging a 2.5 hour walking tour tailored for kids and families through the beautiful alleys of Florence! Discover the highlights of the city and have fun with a professional and licensed kid-friendly guide!
- Discover Santa Croce Square, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio with a kid-friendly guide
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour fun tour though the Florence city center
- Share your guide with other families and double the fun!
DescriptionMeet your professional kid-friendly guide in Piazza Santa Croce (below the statue of Dante) and start a marvelous 2.5-hour experience through the streets and squares of Florence. Your guide will tell you secrets and interesting stories of the Renaissance. You will be visiting the city center from Piazza Santa Croce to Ponte Vecchio bridge without missing the beautiful Loggia in Piazza della Signoria, the Duomo from outside, the area of the Uffizi Gallery and then Palazzo Vecchio the center of the Government of Florence. The tour will then end with Piazza della Repubblica, St. Lorenzo Market and the Porcellino. Your guide will play games, activities, scavenger hunts and will entertain and engage the whole family!
Includes2.5-hour kid-friendly small group tour Professional and licensed kid-friendly local guide Gelato (if option chosen) Transportation Meals and drinks
- Tour perfect for families with kids older than 5-6 years
- Younger kids are welcome, but they might get tired (the tour is free for kids younger than 5 years)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability