My Guide Website?
Florence: Walking Tour with Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour1 Reviews
Wander through the historic streets of Florence on a 1.5-hour guided tour before heading to the Uffizi Gallery to explore one of the world's most important art collections.
- Wander through the streets of Florence's historic city centre
- Marvel at the architecture of the Duomo Cathedral
- See the Church of Orsanmichele, home to the tabernacle of Orcagna
- Gaze at the imposing stone structure of the Palazzo Vecchio
- Admire works of art by some of Italy's most beloved artists
DescriptionExperience the best of Florence's rich cultural heritage on this guided tour. Meet your guide near the Piazza Duomo, where you can admire an incredible complex of monuments, including the Duomo Cathedral and its imposing dome, the Baptistery of San Giovanni and the elegant Giotto Belltower. Continue your tour through the lively Via Dei Calzaiuoli and admire the gothic architecture of Orsanmichele Church. Next, arrive at the Mercato della Paglia and the beautiful Piazza della Signoria. Be amazed as you stroll around this open-air museum, admiring the Fountain of Neptune and sculptural masterpieces of the Loggia dei Lanzi, including Cellini’s Perseus and Gianbologna’s Rape of the Sabines, before arriving at the imposing Palazzo Vecchio. After your walking tour, head to the Uffizi Gallery, home to one of the most important art collections in the world. Led by your professional guide, marvel at incredible works of art by Renaissance masters such as Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, and many others. See 2 of the world’s most famous paintings, Botticelli’s 'Primavera' and 'Birth of Venus,' along with countless other magnificent paintings, sculptures and other works of art.
IncludesMeeting point assistance Uffizi Gallery small-group tour Local guide Skip-the-line entrance Ticket Earphones in the museum Lunch (If option selected)
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour - if the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You will be required to pass through security screening at the Uffizi Gallery
- Liquids are prohibited inside the gallery, with the exception of medicines and baby bottles