My Guide Website?
Florence Wine Tasting and Tuscan Lunch in a Vintage Fiat 50094 Reviews
Join a colorful convoy of vintage cars through Florence and rural Tuscany, and head to a 15th century villa and vineyard. Your 4-hour tour in the Tuscan countryside includes tastings of the finest wines and olive oils, and a lunch of Italian delicacies.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tour the Tuscan countryside in a vintage Fiat 500
- Visit the vineyards of a beautiful Renaissance-era villa
- Sample some of the region's finest wines and olive oils
- Enjoy a light lunch of traditional delicacies
DescriptionTake a wine-tasting trip through rural Florence in a vintage Fiat 500, and cruise along winding country roads past Tuscany's famous vineyards. The tour begins with an introduction to the iconic Fiat 500. Acquaint yourself with driving the retro car before driving through Florence in a colorful convoy; often to spontaneous applause and waves from locals and tourists alike. Cruise through Florence's pretty streets, then head into the gorgeous Tuscan hills. Hop out of your Fiat 500 at a 15th-century villa. Take a tour of the grounds and vineyards, and head to the villa's wine cellar for a thorough tasting of the vineyard's award-winning wines and olive oil accompanied by a light lunch of traditional Tuscan delicacies.
IncludesCar hire Standard insurance Wine and olive oil tasting Light lunch
- Due to sudden fuel cost increases, a fuel surcharge of €15 per car will be collected at the time of the tour The nominated driver must be a regular manual car driver, and be comfortable behind the wheel of a modern manual vehicle. A vintage car needs an experienced touch, and while it's easy for a manual driver, an automatic driver cannot drive on this tour The tour sticks to quiet secondary streets at a relaxing pace, and the guide is always in convoy