My Guide Website?
Florence: Wine Tasting and Tuscan Villages Full-Day Trip2 Reviews
Enjoy a local wine tasting surrounded by views of Val D'Orcia on this private trip. Explore Pienza, and relax in the thermal spa of Bagno Vignoni.
- Take in beautiful Tuscan panoramas while tasting local wines
- Relax while enjoying the beautiful natural thermal water of Bagno Vignoni
- Visit Pienza and learn about its magical history
- See the Val d’Orcia landscapes that inspired many Renaissance painters
- Feast on a light Tuscan lunch filled with the local specialties
DescriptionDiscover the magical essence of lesser-known Tuscan villages on this trip. Immerse yourself in rural culture and authentic beauty of Val d’Orcia valley. Relax while tasting local wine and experience the scenic panoramas and rolling vineyard-covered hills of the region. Listen to the history of hidden villages from your guide. The harmonious hills of this magical place change colors every season. Feast on a traditional Tuscan lunch. Taste their wines paired with local cheese and extra-virgin olive oil. After lunch, continue to your next stop. Relax in the famous Roman spa of Bagno Vignoni. The hot and steaming thermal waters are great for sore muscles. Rejuvenated, continue to Pienza, an incredible village full of history and traditions. This town is famous for its typical cheese, the “pecorino”. See excellent examples of Renaissance architecture in the historic center.
IncludesPrivate transportation by car Driver Tour guide Wine tasting Light lunch Access to Bagno Vignoni
- This tour will take place rain or shine