My Guide Website?
From Florence: 4-Day Tuscany Highlights Tour
Visit some of the most famous and popular destinations in Tuscany, including Cinque Terre, Florence, and Siena, on this 4-day tour.
- Fall in love with picturesque Cinque Terre
- Enjoy panoramic views of Florence from the Florentine Dome
- Marvel at Michelangelo's masterpieces
- Explore the Tuscan countryside in Siena and Monteriggioni
DescriptionDay 1: After checking in to your hotel, begin your day with a guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery and learn more about the oldest and most famous art collection in the world. Following the Uffizi, join a tour of Florence's most iconic streets and squares with a professional guide. Stroll through the stunning Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, the Old Bridge, the Signoria Square with its replica of Michelangelo’s David, the Republic Square and more. Day 2: Crossing the beautiful Chianti hills, arrive at the walled town of Monteriggioni. Drink in the town's century-old history and relive the Medieval atmosphere before continuing to Siena, famous for its splendid examples of Gothic architecture, and enjoy a light lunch in a cozy restaurant where you can try traditional Tuscan products. Next, drive to San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its wine. At the end of the day, head to the Chianti area and marvel at its picture-perfect landscapes. Sample the region's best red wine in a rustic wine estate along with home-made aperitifs and olive oil tastings. Day 3: After breakfast, begin the journey to Cinque Terre National Park for an unforgettable day in one of the most enchanting landscapes in the world. Discover five villages suspended between sea and land, where you can sunbathe or swim in one of the area's many beaches before taking the boat to Vernazza, a seaside town surrounding a small natural port. Day 4 Today, enjoy a guided tour of the Florentine Dome and enjoy panoramic views of the entire city from its peak. Afterward, enjoy a guided tour of the Accademia, where you can see Michelangelo's masterpiece, David.
IncludesDaily continental breakfast Lunch on 2 days 3-4 star accommodation English-speaking guide Wine tasting class and winery visit Admission to Piazzale Degli Uffizi, Galleria dell'Accademia, and Cupola Duomo Florence and Siena walking tour Cinque Terre tour including boat and train tickets
- Breakfast will be a continental buffet offering a variety of bread, jams, milk, and eggs.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, travelers with back problems, pregnant travelers or those with any other serious medical conditions.
- Tour duration may vary based on weather, traffic and road conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it is canceled due to poor weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.