From Florence: Chianti Classic Private Tour & Tasting1 Reviews
Come taste a unique and distinctive wine in a beautifully picturesque Tuscan region where the famous Chianti Classico is produced. You'll have the chance to visit the vineyards and taste different wines along with some delicious local products.
- Explore a beautiful area of Tuscany, rich in tradition, culture, and especially wine
- Enjoy a guided tour of the vineyards, where the world-famous Chianti Classico originates
- Taste different varieties of Chianti together with delicious local products
DescriptionThe earliest documentation of a Chianti wine dates back to the 13th century when viticulture was known to flourish in the Chianti Mountains around Florence. The first definition of a wine region called Chianti was made in 1716. Wines labelled 'Chianti Classico' come from the largest subarea of Chianti, including the original Chianti heartland. On this tour, you'll have the chance to discover a unique area surrounded by sweet picturesque hills and walk in the vineyards where the history of Chianti Classico begins. From the vineyards, you'll then be guided in the winery to explore the wine cellar and learn about the particular production techniques characteristic of this unique wine. A guided wine tasting will follow, during which time you will taste different varieties of wines accompanied by typical local products.
IncludesGuided tour of the vineyards and wine cellar Wine tasting of the best selection of Chianti wines and local products Round trip from Florence via private transfer
- The duration of the transfer is approximately a little over an hour each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Minimum drinking age is 18-years-old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability