My Guide Website?
From Florence: Chianti Hills Half-Day Tour with Wine Tasting312 Reviews
Discover the rolling pastures of the Tuscan countryside on a guided day trip from Florence. Sip regional wines in a Chianti village and at a winery in Chianti and sample local products.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sit back and enjoy a panoramic bus trip on the Chianti Hills
- Taste 6 high quality wines selected directly from the producers
- Savor regional and seasonal snacks to accompany the wine
- Lose yourself in the picturesque village of Chianti
- Discover a local winery on a tour and explore the vineyards
DescriptionEmbark on a guided day trip to Chianti from Florence and savor the fine notes of regional wines paired with authentic Tuscan products. Learn about the region from your guide and explore a Chianti village Depart Florence for the enchanting area of Chianti, known for its highly appreciated wine. During the trip, your guide will explain the history of the region and its strong tradition of wine production. Take photos of the breathtaking panorama with rolling hills and vineyards. Stop in a picturesque Chianti village and make your way to the wine cellar. Savor three locally produced wines paired with seasonal snacks to enhance the nuances of taste and smell. Then, enjoy free time to explore the quaint center of the village. Continue to a farm nestled in the Chianti Hills and take a tour of the vineyards and the wine cellar. Listen to the owners as they explain how the grapes get to the bottle. Then, begin your second tasting of three local wines accompanied by tastings of beloved Tuscan products.
IncludesTransportation in bus Wi-fi on board Tour guide Visit to Chianti village Tasting of 3 wines in Radda Tasting of Tuscan snacks Tasting of 3 wines in Chianti Hills
- To ensure the quality of the tour the order of the visits described may change depending on weather conditions and the availability of the producers In order to reserve the seat also for children under 4 years of age it is necessary to select the free rate for children (0 - 3) at the time of booking