My Guide Website?
From Florence: Chianti, Montalcino & Montepulciano - Minivan1 Reviews
Follow the scent of Italy's great wines as you travel through the beautiful rolling landscapes of Chianti, Val d’Orcia and Val di Chiana. Enjoy an authentic local lunch with typical regional foods and a guided wine tasting.
- Visit beautiful Castellina, Montalcino, and Montepulciano
- Enjoy the stunning landscapes of Chianti, Val d’Orcia and Val di Chiana
- Take time to explore charming Medieval villages
- Taste a variety of Tuscan wines, including a Supertuscan
- Relax in a comfortable deluxe minivan with WiFi on board
DescriptionEnter the heart of Tuscany and discover medieval villages, ancient farming traditions, delicious local food and unforgettable landscapes. Driving past hills dotted with old vineyards and olive groves, we will reach the town of Castellina, visiting its historic square flanked by open galleries and wandering through its narrow streets. Just outside the village, in one of the area’s best-known vineyards, you will be guided through a short tasting of different wines of the Chianti area, as well as locally produced foods including extra virgin olive oil on Tuscan bread and lavender honey. Continuing along a scenic road we will pass the medieval village of Monteriggioni, as well as the unmistakable clay landscape of the Crete Senesi. From here we will pass along green rolling hills home with ancient villages along the route of 'Via Francigena'. After stopping at a local farm, you will be served a guided lunch-tasting of the renowned Rosso di Montalcino, Brunello and Supertuscan wines, as well as a selection of authentic products of the territory and a delicious homemade fruit pie. We will then visit local wine cellars, and take some free time to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. From there we will make a stop in the medieval village of Montalcino, and visit an imposing 14th century fortress that offers one of the most beautiful views onto Val d'Orcia. Finally, after another short drive, we will reach Montepulciano, perched high above the Val D'Orcia and Val di Chiana. Take some time to explore this town, renowned for its fine wine and elegant squares, before a visit to one of the many wine-cellars of the old town.
IncludesTransport in a luxury minivan Qualified English-speaking driver and guide Guided wine and oil Tasting in Chianti Guided wine tasting and typical lunch in Montalcino Wine tasting in Montepulciano Small-group tour with maximum of 8 participants Pickup and drop-off at hotels in the city center, if option selected
- Please contact the local partner at least 48 hours in advance of the tour with the name of your hotel, to arrange your pickup, and to confirm the departure time.
- The driver leading the tour can provide general introductory information. He is not allowed to lead a guided visit inside the city center, nor to provide historical and artistic information inside museums or churches.
- Comfortable shoes are reccomended.
- Appropriate clothing is required to visit places of worship.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€249.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today