My Guide Website?
From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch1 Reviews
Escape Florence by Vespa and discover historic Chianti with an in-app, self-guided tour. Explore Montefioralle, Greve, and the Chianti hills before enjoying lunch at Ristorante Pizzeria La Cantina.
- Have the freedom to explore the scenic Tuscan countryside at your own pace
- Stop to admire vineyards, olive groves, and cypress trees along the way
- Ride through the rolling hills of the Chianti region an eco-friendly Vespa
- Enjoy a typical lunch and taste the most delicious Tuscan specialties in Greve
- Stay safe while you drive with the included sanitized helmet and insurance
DescriptionCruise through the Tuscan countryside in an eco-friendly way with an electric Vespa rental from Florence. Download a smartphone app with a planned route and set off on a self-guided adventure. Enjoy a typical lunch at a trattoria (an Italian eating establishment) in Greve in Chianti. Get on your E-Vespa and enjoy a day in the Tuscan countryside. Guided by your app, drive along the winding roads of Chianti, admiring the hills and historic villages along the way. Pass by vineyards, olive groves, and fields of cypress trees. Explore the charming town of Montefioralle immersed in the heart of Chianti with dreamlike views. Explore the peace of one of the most ancient villages in the area and stop to walk on its stone-paved alleyways. Just a few kilometers away, Greve in Chianti awaits you, famous for its triangular-shaped square and arcades and where you can soak in the typical atmosphere of a medieval village. Take all the time you want to stroll the streets of the lively town, discover colorful artisan shops, and enjoy a typical lunch. Savor the specialties of the Tuscan cuisine. Continue your journey in the Chianti region through a panoramic road before arriving back in Florence.
IncludesElectric Vespa Sanitized helmets Smartphone guide app RCA insurance with collision, theft, and vandalism included Lunch in a Trattoria in Greve in Chianti
- This tour is for advanced drivers over 18 years of age with previous experience driving Scooter or Vespa
- The Vespa supplier reserves the right to not deliver the vehicle to any rider who is unable to ride the Vespa safely. In such a case no refund will be due
- You will be asked for your credit card information before starting the tour for a security deposit