My Guide Website?
From Florence: Chianti Wine Tour with Tasting310 Reviews
Discover the rich colors of the Chianti hills and to savor its delicious wine on this tour from Florence. Experience the beauty of Tuscany and take a stroll in the sun drenched vineyards.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Indulge in two different Chianti wine tastings
- Visit two charming farmhouses and take a tour their aromatic wine cellars
- Get lost in the beauty of the rolling vineyards in the lush Tuscan countryside
DescriptionExplore the rolling hills of the Chianti Wine region on this guided tour from Florence. Get away from the noise and crowds of the city on a relaxing afternoon in the world-famous Tuscan countryside. Soak up the atmosphere created by its small villages, vineyards and gentle hills. Transfer in an airconditioned bus from Florence and make your way to a rustic Wine Estate, in the heart of vineyards, where you will be greeted by the owners and offered an appetizing “crostini toscani” pate snack, home-produced olive oil, and a tasting of Chianti wine. Immerse yourself in the wine-crafting process on a guided tour of the estate's bottle-lined cellars. Breathe in the aroma of wine fermenting in wooden barrels and learn all the secrets of wine creation process. Continue to a spot surrounded by olive trees, gentle hills, and vineyards for another rich wine tasting experience. Pair your wine with regional products and be taught some tips on how to be sommelier by the owners of the wine estate.
IncludesTransportation in fully-equipped bus Guides Visit to 2 wine estates Tour of the wine cellars Wine tasting Olive oil tasting Balsamic vinegar tasting 2 snacks
- If you are traveling with a group of friends but each of you makes a single booking, we cannot guarantee that you will be assigned to the same bus