My Guide Website?
From Florence: Chianti Wine Tour with Tastings701 Reviews
Visit two Chianti Wineries with ancient cellars, taste typical products and wines! Enjoy the views from Chiantigiana road and, during the afternoon tour, visit the charming Greve in Chianti village
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be enthralled by the visit to two typical Chianti wineries
- Savour two delicious tastings of excellent wines and typical products
- Discover the famous “Via Chiantigiana” through the heart of the Chianti Classico
- Be captivated by the countryside, surrounded by hills, vineyards & olive trees
- Take the unique opportunity to buy excellent wines and Tuscan local products
DescriptionExperience the treasures of Tuscany on a guided wine tour as you travel through its countryside. Sample different local wines at two wineries paired with snacks. Get a glimpse into the traditional wine-making process with the resident winemakers. Head to the Chianti Classico and stop in a winery for wine tasting paired with snacks. Moving along the ancient 'Via Chiantigiana,' admire views of the rolling hills of Tuscany. Arrive at a family-run winery and be warmly welcomed by its resident winemaker. After the guided tour of the cellars and garden, taste four different wines paired with local snacks. Do not miss this unique opportunity of tasting, but also to buy and bring home local wines as your best travel memory! During the afternoon tour, Visit the picturesque medieval village of Greve, the birthplace of the famous navigator Giovanni da Verrazzano. Enjoy free time to admire the main square and browse the local artisan shops. Starting from November 2023, for our Chianti afternoon Tour itinerary we have modified the experience by removing the visit to the village of Greve in Chianti, allowing you to focus more on exploring the world of Tuscan wines and gastronomy.
IncludesAssistance at the meeting point Transport by comfortable G.T. bus Multilingual tour escort Guided Visit to two different Wineries with their cellars and vineyards During the afternoon Tour you can also admire Greve in Chianti medieval Village.
- Starting from November 2023, for our Chianti afternoon Tour itinerary we have modified the experience by removing the visit to the village of Greve in Chianti, allowing you to focus more on exploring the world of Tuscan wines and gastronomy For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour. If the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes. Wineries are usually located on top of hills. Your tour will start with a short walk along the slope of the vineyard The order of the stops on the tour is subject to change