My Guide Website?
From Florence: Cinque Terre 1 Day Guided Trip100 Reviews
Explore the colorful rock side villages of the Ligurian coast on a 13-hour tour of Cinque Terre from Florence. Wander the steep terraces covered in vineyards, see rugged fishermen reeling in their catch, and savor the region’s most famous flavor; pesto.
- Explore the colorful cliffside villages of the Cinque Terre on land
- Admire the Poets' Gulf and see why the landscape inspired so many artists
- Enjoy some time at leisure in Vernazza, Monterosso, Manarola and Riomaggiore
- Taste delicious street food and famous Ligurian produce
- Take an optional hike of the Cinque Terre National Park to see it from a different perspective
DescriptionDepart Florence early in the morning and transfer to the Ligurian coast by air-conditioned coach. Cross 2 of Italy’s most scenic provinces as you pass the rolling hills of Tuscany for Liguria. Upon arrival at Cinque Terre, transfer to the public train and travel up the coast for breathtaking views of the villages. Cruise into Poets’ Gulf, dominated by green hills, clear waters, and vivid villages. Continue through Poets’ Gulf to Vernazza and Riomaggiore, one of the most stunning places on the west coast of Italy. Look at the little fishermen’s boats docked by the beach, and an old castle on the horizon. Enjoy some free time to explore the village on your own. Continue by train to see the Cinque Terre National Park from the sea. Marvel at how man overcame the challenge of nature, creating one-of-a-kind residences with unparalleled views. Stop at Monterosso, the largest town of the Cinque Terre. Enjoy some free time for lunch, and to swim in the sea, or join an optional light hike of the Cinque Terre mainland to enjoy it from a different perspective. Walk past terraced vineyards and ancient olive groves. Then, climb aboard the train to Manarola, where you’ll be dazzled by views of the tiny harbor, full of colorful boats and vibrant natural formations. Once again, take your time to amble around the area on your own and discover this town.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by comfortable air-conditioned coach Train tickets Local guide Headsets Free time in Vernazza, Monterosso, Manarola and Riomaggiore
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking This tour is unable to accommodate strollers Tours operate with a maximum of 25 participants The itinerary might be adjusted according to weather and transport conditions Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change at short notice It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with local requirements. The local partner will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due