My Guide Website?
From Florence: Cinque Terre Bus Tour311 Reviews
Discover a corner of heaven on a tour of the colorful villages of Cinque Terre, with round-trip journey from Florence. Marvel at the villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the Ligurian Sea.
- Discover hidden gems of the Cinque Terre regions
- Explore the ancient fishing village of Riomaggiore
- Take advantage of free time to explore Manarola and Vernazza at your own pace
- Spend an unforgettable day on the rocky coast of the Ligurian Sea
- Enjoy the village of Monterosso and fall in love with its crystalline seaside and unique views
DescriptionDepart Florence and relax on the scenic journey to Manarola in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cinque Terre. Marvel at the typical case-torri (tower-houses) on arrival, and then continue to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a medieval castle. Get some free time to explore the village at your own pace. Next, discover the Pearl of Cinque Terre, the ancient fishing village of Monterosso, known for its lovely beaches and lush vegetation. Take an optional swim off a sandy beach, before crossing to Riomaggiore by boat. Admire the colorful Cinque Terre villages from the water. Use your free time in Riomaggiore to explore the historic town center at your own pace, and visit the church of Peter the Apostle on the rocky promontory. Return by train to La Spezia, where a bus will be waiting to take you back to Florence.
IncludesTransportation Multilingual tour leader Ferry and train tickets (train only in the winter) Free time in Manarola, Monterosso, Vernazza, and Riomaggiore Lunch (if option selected)
- This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time From November 1 to March 31, the boat service is not available and the itinerary will be modified with train transportation In case of bad weather and during the winter season when the boat ride is not available, you'll visit the villages of Cinque Terre via train You must be able to climb and descend stairs to take part The local operator may be forced to change the itinerary in the event of train strikes and no refund will be issued