My Guide Website?
From Florence: Cinque Terre Day Trip & Optional Light Hike287 Reviews
Explore the colorful rock side villages of the Ligurian coast on a 13-hour tour of Cinque Terre from Florence. Wander the steep terraces covered in vineyards, see rugged fishermen reeling in their catch, and savor the region’s most famous flavor; pesto.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the colorful cliffside villages of the Cinque Terre on land
- Admire the Poets' Gulf and see why the landscape inspired so many artists
- Enjoy some time at leisure in Vernazza, Monterosso, and Manarola
- Taste delicious street food and famous Ligurian produce
- Take an optional guided hike through ancient olive groves and terraced vineyards
DescriptionDepart Florence early in the morning and transfer to the Ligurian coast by air-conditioned coach. Cross 2 of Italy’s most scenic provinces as you pass the rolling hills of Tuscany for Liguria. Upon arrival at Cinque Terre, transfer to the public train and travel up the coast for breathtaking views of the villages. The first stop of the day trip is the picturesque town of Vernazza. Enjoy some free time wandering by the fishermen’s boats docked daintily by the beach, colorful homes peppering the scenery, and an old house looming on the horizon. Continue by train to Monterosso, the largest town of the Cinque Terre. Wander around the charming town on your own and stop to taste the delicious flavors of Ligurian cuisine. Go on an optional 45-minute-long light hike through the stunning scenery of Cinque Terre. Let your tour leader guide you through the terraced vineyards and ancient olive groves with spectacular panoramic views. After the hike, return to Monterosso and relax at Fegina beach. Stroll along the promenade and stop to refresh yourself at one of the many restaurants, pubs, and ice cream shops. Then, climb aboard the train to Manarola and enjoy views of the tiny harbor, full of colorful boats and vibrant natural formations. Take your time to stroll around the area on your own and discover this beautiful village.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by comfortable air-conditioned coach Train tickets (depending on option selected) Free time in Vernazza, Monterosso, Manarola, and on Fegina Beach Cinque Terre National Park admission ticket (depending on option selected) Optional light hike with tour leader (depending on option selected) Local guide
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking This tour is unable to accommodate strollers Tours operate with a maximum of 25 participants The itinerary might be adjusted according to weather and transport conditions