My Guide Website?
From Florence: Cinque Terre Villages Full-Day Tour350 Reviews
Walk from village to village along the cliffs of Cinque Terre and be enchanted by carefully cultivated terraces and pastel-colored houses that seem to hover between the sky and the sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the spectacular Cinque Terre Coast and its Villages
- Discover the Cinque Terre National Park protected as the Unesco World Heritage
- Have a delicious lunch with typical local food and drinks (if option selected)
- Enjoy the view of Cinque Terre from the sea with a lovely boat ride
- Use your leisure time to enjoy a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean sea
DescriptionExplore the villages of Cinque Terre on a full-day excursion from Florence, and experience the best aspects of this protected World Heritage Site as you walk along the ancient trails that connect the picturesque villages. Cinque Terre comprises a stretch of rugged, unspoiled coast along the Italian Riviera. Its name derives from the fact that it is a grouping of 5 picturesque fishing villages: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, and Monterosso. It has been well-preserved because of its isolation and continues to be protected by its UNESCO status and its status as an Italian national park. Led by your knowledgeable guide, you’ll walk the spectacular coastline. Visit the village of Manarola and continue with a lovely boat journey (weather permitting) to Monterosso, renowned for its beautiful beach and small craftsmen’s shops, here you will have the option to relax on the golden sands and to enjoy leisure time for a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean. A delicious local Lunch is served in a typical restaurant by the seaside and the hills declining down to the rocky coves. After a short train ride, stop in Vernazza, one of the prettiest village, and spend your free time tasting coffee or drinks in one of the cheerful bars and cafés. Take the train again to Riomaggiore and visit some of its picturesque shops. From Riomaggiore, a train ride concludes the Cinque Terre visit, before returning to Florence by bus. Please note that the order of the visits may change. Sample Menu - Appetizer: Caprese salad - Main Course: “Trofie” with Pesto sauce - Dessert: Dessert of the day
IncludesMultilingual assistance at the Florence meeting point Transport by air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi on board Licensed tour guide Boat ride (weather permitting) Typical lunch with drinks (if option selected) Train between the villages Swim stop in the Mediterranean sea
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour. If the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund The order of the visits may change Sample lunch menu: appetizer with caprese salad; main course with “trofie” with pesto sauce; dessert of the day It is mandatory to arrive at the meeting point at the mentioned check in time. In case of delay it will not be possible to join the Tour, nor to have a refund or reschedule the tour