My Guide Website?
From Florence: Duomo, and Brunelleschi's Dome Guided Tour70 Reviews
Skip the long lines of the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and explore the church with an expert guide. Climb the largest Dome in the world to enjoy 360° views of Florence.
- Take in panoramic views of Florence from the very top of Brunelleschi's Dome
- Enjoy the convenience of skip-the-line access to visit the Florence Cathedral
- Go underground to explore the remains of the old cathedral with your guide
- Learn about St. John's Baptistery, the most revered building in Florence
- Admire the Last Judgement frescoes painted by Vasari and finished by Zuccari
DescriptionSee 3 of the most important attractions in Florence on a guided tour of the Florence Cathedral, the Giotto bell-tower, and Brunelleschi's Dome. Skip the ticket line and marvel at the panoramic views of the city. Meet your guide and save precious time as you walk past the long line to enter the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral. Discover the golden age of Florence as you explore the city's most important landmark and the fourth-largest church in the world. Explore the Crypt of Santa Reparata, the remains of the old cathedral located beneath Santa Maria del Fiore. Then, learn about the work of some of the most remarkable gothic and renaissance masters that helped create the Florence Cathedral. Learn about the oldest and most venerated building in Florence, the Baptistery of St. John. Marvel at the stunning golden mosaics covering the internal dome and apses of the Baptistery. Finally, take the opportunity to climb to the highest point in Florence, walking up the 463 steps that lead to the very top of Brunelleschi's Dome. Pass between the double dome while admiring the finest architectural masterpiece built in the 15th century. Your effort will be rewarded when you reach the lantern of the dome, where you'll enjoy breathtaking views of the city of Florence.
IncludesGuided tour of the Florence Cathedral Crypt of Santa Reparata visit Climbing Reservation for Brunelleschi's Dome 72-hour access to the main monuments in the Duomo Complex
- This tour includes the Brunelleschi Ticket Package, which is valid for 72 hours and grants access to all monuments in the Duomo Complex. This means that after your tour, you'll have the option of visiting the following sights on your own: The Baptistery of Saint John, Giotto's Bell Tower, and the Museum of the Cathedral (Opera del Duomo).