My Guide Website?
From Florence: Gluten-Free Meal in a San Gimignano Winery
Prepare yourself to be wowed with a typical gluten-free Italian 4-course Florentine meal with exquisite wine pairings. Take a tour of a historic winery, and savor tastings of local produce and wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience an authentic gluten-free 4-course Florentine lunch or dinner paired with 11 wines
- Take a tour of a winery and hone your wine-tasting technique
- Taste local Tuscan products, such as cheeses, olives, salami, and more
- Focus on the things you enjoy and appreciate in Florence with a local like-minded guide
DescriptionVisit a typical winery in San Gimignano and delight in a fabulous 4-course Tuscan meal free from any gluten. Learn about wine-tasting techniques on a tour of the property, and put your new skills to the test as you savor 11 different wines. Upon arrival at the winery, embark on a short tour of the property with a member of the local partner's staff. Hear about the surrounding Tuscan region, and find out how to truly enjoy wine as you develop your wine-tasting techniques. After your tour, settle down for a full lunch or dinner with many wines and local products. Start with Tuscan salami, cheese, and gluten-free bruschetta with olive oil paired with wine. Move on to your first course of buckwheat noodles with cauliflower or other vegetables, before your main course of chicken curry and vegetables, all gluten-free. No lunch or dinner is complete without dessert and you'll be served various gluten-free biscuits to round off your meal. Other Tuscan products you will try: • Extra Virgin Olive Oil • Truffle Olive Oil • Pepper Hot Olive Oil • Balsamic Vinegar Selected Wine list: • Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G. • Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T. • Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T. • Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T. • Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G. • Chianti D.O.C.G. • Chianti Classico D.O.C.G. • Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G. • Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G. • Red of Montepulciano D.O.C. • VinBeato - Dessert Wine
Includes4-Course Tuscan Gluten-Free Meal Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In case of food intolerance or allergies, please alert the local partner when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In this event, you will be offered an alternative or full refund