My Guide Website?
From Florence: Half-day Pisa Tour with Leaning Tower Option14 Reviews
An authorised city guide will accompany you on a tour of Piazza dei Miracoli. The tour includes the entrance of the Leaning Tower (if option selected), Baptistery and Monumental Cemetery, while the tour of the Cathedral also includes an interior visit.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the line and climb the 294 steps of the Leaning Tower (if option is selected)
- Enjoy a guided Tour of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Get a chance to take the iconic picture with the Leaning Tower
DescriptionPisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli is among the most beautiful monumental complexes in the world. The town’s most prosperous period was undoubtedly the 12th century and this is witnessed by the urban shape of the old town center with many buildings, squares, and alleyways that run along the river Arno, which was for centuries the major communication route. It has always been an estuary town and was already an important naval base in Roman times intensifying trade in the Mediterranean. Pisa is also famous for one of the most prestigious higher learning institutions of Europe: the Scuola Normale Superiore. An authorised city guide will accompany you in the visit of the interior of the Cathedral and the exterior of the Leaning Tower and Monumental Cemetery. If option is selected, you'll have the chance to climb the one and only Leaning Tower of Pisa. At the end of the tour you will also have free time to wander in the square and take plenty of pictures.
IncludesTravel by GT coach or minivan Expert multilingual tour leader Guided Tour of Pisa Entrance to Pisa Cathedral Admission fee to the Leaning Tower (if option selected)
- The Leaning Tower option is not suitable for children under 8 years of age
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- A modest dress code is required to enter the Cathedral of Pisa
- Please note that on bank holidays the cathedral may be closed to the public - you will get a deeper and longer explanation of the square instead
- If you don't have the documents required for the COVID-19 security measures, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made.