From Florence: Pisa Day Tour with Leaning Tower of Pisa209 Reviews
Enjoy a day at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, exploring its surrounding square and church. Your guide will give you fun facts and share some of the tower's secrets before you skip the line and ascend the Leaning Tower itself!
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa and learn its fascinating history
- Enjoy stunning views from the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Skip the line and climb the 294 steps of the Leaning Tower first
- Snap some fun photos of you and your friends 'holding up' the tower
DescriptionYou've seen it in picture books. You've seen it on the walls of your favorite Italian restaurant. But nothing can prepare you for the amazing and beautiful Tower of Pisa! Come and visit this incredible city and learn about more than the architectural blunder that made it famous! Our excursion begins with a walk along the Medieval walls of the city up to the old entrance gate. From here, you'll be treated to a breathtaking view of the Piazza die Miracoli with its bright white marble architecture. Your guide will share historical tales and then accompany you into the interior of the Cathedral. This marvel of Romanesque Art will inspire your senses. When you're done, visit the Monumental Graveyard and admire the Baptistery. After the Cathedral visit, it's finally time. We venture out into the bright Italian sun to marvel at the leaning tower itself. Snap some photos and play with its funny angle by pretending to hold up the tower--be creative! While you're here your guide will also tell you this spot's secrets and history. We'll then skip the line and head up the 294 steps to reach the inner side of the Leaning Tower and enjoy a very unique perspective on the square below.
IncludesRound-trip journey by coach with an advanced sound system, air conditioning, and all modern conveniences Expert multilingual escort Guided tour of Pisa Free time in Pisa Admission fee to the Cathedral Admission fee to the Leaning Tower
- Children under 8 are not allowed to climb the Leaning Tower This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed; a minimum of 4 pax is required for French, German, Italian or Portuguese
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY