My Guide Website?
From Florence: Pisa & Leaning Tower Half-Day Tour64 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the magnificent monuments of Pisa’s Piazza dei Miracoli, dominated by the legendary Leaning Tower. Climb the tower to the top of the 294 steps for panoramic views of this medieval jewel of a city.
- Travel through a Tuscan countryside of gently rolling hills and tall cypress trees
- Explore the medieval city of Pisa at the mouth of the River Arno
- Go to the miraculous Piazza dei Miracoli, one of the most breathtaking squares in the world
- See the intricately carved façade of the Baptistery
- Discover masterpieces of Romanesque art in the Duomo
DescriptionEmbark on a tour through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, which are called “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. Be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral, where you will visit the indoor part, a model of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture, the celebrated Leaning Tower, and the Baptistery surrounded by its columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. The commentary of our guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors. After the guided visit that will end at the magnificent Leaning Tower. Benefit from skip-the-line entry to this famous landmark and enjoy the views from the summit. Then, relax on the return journey to Florence.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi Tour escort Local professional guide for Miracoli Square guided visit Leaning Tower of Pisa entrance fee with booking Cathedral admission Earphones for groups of more than 4
- If there is a long line to the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri as an alternative
- The escort service is provided by a professional multilingual tour leader
- The Leaning Tower visit lasts about 30 minutes - no extension is allowed
- Please be punctual as time slots for groups are strictly adhered to
- No delays will be accepted with respect to the times shown on your entrance ticket for the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Teenagers between 9 and 18 years old are allowed on the tower only if accompanied by a responsible adult
- Children under 8 years not admitted on the tour
- The guide service can be provided in 2 languages
- For small groups, of up to 8 passengers, the tour escort service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€85.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today