My Guide Website?
From Florence: Pisa & Lucca Day Tour with Buccellato Tasting126 Reviews
Discover Lucca and Pisa on a day trip from Florence and immerse yourself in Tuscany's culture and charm. Relax on this guided tour, gaze at the iconic Leaning Tower, and taste a typical Buccellato.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Take a guided visit of Pisa with an entrance ticket to the Cathedral
- Enjoy a guided tour of Lucca
- Taste Buccellato cake, a typical Lucchese cake
- Entrance to the Leaning Tower (if option selected)
DescriptionOn this guided tour of Lucca and Pisa, you will have the chance to discover the art, architecture, and history of Tuscany, along with some delicious local wines! Your tour begins with a trip to Pisa, where you will see the incredible Piazza dei Miracoli, most famous for its “Leaning Tower.” After that, visit the town's many other historical monuments, including its majestic cathedral, before grabbing a cappuccino and heading off to Lucca. In Lucca, famous for its still-intact city walls, your guide will lead you through the enchanting old town center and give you a chance to walk along the city's rooftops. The views will take your breath away! Next, admire the main attractions of the city: the Anfiteatro Square, Guingi Tower, San Martino Cathedral, and the town's many antique shops. Your tour ends with a Buccellato tasting, a typical Lucchese Cake!
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Host Admission fee to Pisa Cathedral Guided tour of Pisa (if option selected) Guided tour of Lucca (if option selected) Leaning Tower access (if option selected) Buccellato cake tasting
- Kindly note that the Pisa and Lucca Low-Cost option does not include the local guide in Pisa and Lucca
- From November to March (Low Season): The tour is always confirmed in English and Spanish. The minimum required to confirm the tour in Italian, French and Portuguese is 4 people.
- From April to October (High Season): The tour is always confirmed in English and Spanish. Italian, French and Portuguese are confirmed as follows:
- Portuguese: Tuesday — minimum 2 people
- French: Thursday — minimum 2 people
- Italian: Saturday — minimum 2 people