My Guide Website?
From Florence: Private Day Trip to Assisi and Cortona
Explore Assisi and Cortona on this private day trip from Florence. Wander through the narrow streets of Assisi, visit ancient churches, and admire a stunning view of Lake Trasimeno from Cortona.
- Go back in time and visit the narrow streets of a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the town of Assisi, the ancient birthplace of St. Francis and St. Clare
- See stunning, panormaic views of Lake Trasimeno from the hilltop town of Cortona
- Enjoy the ease of having a private car and driver at your disposal for 9 hours
- Visit ancient churches, touch original Etruscan walls, and see Etruscan relics
DescriptionDiscover the picturesque towns of Assisi and Cortona on this relaxing day trip from Florence. Explore Assisi's many churches, medieval castles, and the Roman amphitheater, and then wander through Cortona's famous Piazza Garibaldi. Meet your driver outside your Florence hotel and enjoy the stunning views as you drive through the countryside from Tuscany to Umbria. In Assisi, enjoy a stroll through this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stop to admire the ancient Basilica of San Francesco d'Assisi and the Santa Maria Maggiore. After seeing all that Assisi has to offer, enjoy a relaxing lunch in town before rejoining your driver and heading to Cortona. This hilltop town is rich in Etruscan relics, medieval buildings, and Renaissance works. See parts of the original Etruscan wall, explore where Hannibal's army ambushed the Romans, and visit the Piazza Garibaldi. After sightseeing, enjoy a glass of wine with breathtaking views of Lake Trasimeno. When you're ready, let your driver know and return to Florence.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private professional driver Private Mercedes car or minivan Free time in Assisi and Cortona Bottled water Wi-Fi
- This tour does not include a guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€904.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today