My Guide Website?
From Florence: Private Half-Day and Guided Tour of Pisa1 Reviews
Pisa plays a key role in Italy's renaissance history. It was here that new architecture, sculpture and painting anticipated the florentine movement of the renaissance. Visit this impressive town during an unforgettable private half-day tour.
- Discover the historic city of Pisa, a key Italian city during the Renaissance, during this interesting half day excursion
- Enjoy being conveniently picked up and dropped off at your hotel
- Private DE-LUXE chauffeured vehicle at your disposal for 4 hours (AM or PM) with a friendly English speaking driver
- See the historic highlights of this ancient town including the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Cathedral and the beautiful Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Learn about the town from a local guide in Pisa who will be at your disposal for 1.5 hours
DescriptionA breathtaking tour through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, which is famous for its architectural beauty and the majestic “Leaning Tower of Pisa”. Upon arrival in Pisa, your private informative guide will take you on a thorough outdoor guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its white-marble monuments. You will be dazzled by this marvelous square, which is dominated by the impressive Cathedral, a stunning model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture, the celebrated Leaning Tower, and the round-shaped Baptistery, surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades. During the walking tour it will also be possible to purchase the admission ticket to the Baptistery (to be paid on site directly from your guide), which include also a priority access inside the wonderful Cathedral! Before the walking tour ends, your guide will be glad to lead you through the historical quarter, to reach the amazing Piazza Arcivescovado, where the impressive Palazzo Vescovile is located. The famous Leaning tower of Pisa, and the ancient castles, churches and monasteries are all scattered in the picturesque landscape of Pisa. You will find them on the tops of hills, along the rivers and along the ancient streets of the town. The natural and environmental heritage of the region is truly spectacular.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your hotel Private DE-LUXE chauffeured vehicle at your disposal for 4 hours (AM or PM) English-speaking driver Local guide in Pisa at your disposal for 1.5 hours and free time
- - There is no captain included - The minimum age of the captain is 23 - Boat has to be returned to the starting location - A deposit of €250,00 is charged at arrival (creditcards and cash accepted). This will be refunded when the boat is brought back in good condition, in time and complete with all things it came with.