My Guide Website?
From Florence: Private Half-Day Pisa & the Leaning Tower
Discover the history of the great Maritime Republic of Pisa, learn about the events and historical characters that were at the origin of this magnificent monumental complex. Walk up the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the world-famous symbol of the city.
- Enjoy a full immersion guided tour of Pisa, its main monuments and historical buildings
- See the Miracle Square (Piazza dei Miracoli) with its cathedral, the baptistery (the largest in Europe), cemetery and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Walk up the stairs of the incredible Leaning Tower, a real once-in-a-lifetime experience
DescriptionThe great Italian poet Gabriele Dannunzio renamed the Cathedral Square of Pisa (where the Leaning Tower stands) the 'Field of Miracles', after a real miracle of the beauty of its monuments. The square is comprised of the the largest baptistery in Europe, the Pisa Cathedral, the Leaning Tower and a cemetery. Come join this guided tour and discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the city of Pisa. Through a private car transfer departing from Florence, you'll arrive in Pisa in about 1.25 hours where you'll meet your expert tour guide. Walk around and listen to the history of the buildings around you and hear of the famous Piazza dei Miracoli (the miracles square). Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and go up the stairs of the Leaning Tower, an experience you'll never forget. Oh, and don't forget to bring your camera along!
IncludesPrivate 2-hour tour led by an expert guide Skip-the-line ticket for the Leaning Tower of Pisa Round trip from Florence via private transfer (approximately 2.5 hours)
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites except for the Leaning Tower. In case you want to visit any particular site, you'll have to buy a ticket at the location
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund