My Guide Website?
From Florence: PRIVATE Siena and Chianti Classico Trip1 Reviews
Leave behind the bustling city of Florence on a private full-day tour by Mercedes minivan. Stroll through the gothic streets of Siena, tour a Chianti winery, and taste Tuscan products.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- 8hr Full-Day private tour of Siena and Chianti from Florence
- Tasting of cold cuts and cheeses from the exceptional Falorni butcher shop
- Taste renowned Chianti wines and authentic Tuscan cuisine
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Hotel or address provided
- Transportation by Mercedes-Benz Minivan, Air-Conditioned
DescriptionWhat To Expect •Stop at: Siena, Tuscany. Siena is one of the most popular and visited places in Tuscany. It is known throughout Italy for its distinguished medieval architecture. Upon arrival, explore its rich history and art, through its notable local monuments such as the famous seashell-shaped Piazza del Campo and the outstanding Siena Cathedral. Many local shops fill the historic streets of Siena, a great opportunity for you to taste local food or buy some gifts! Duration: 3hrs •Stop At; Chianti wine Road, Tuscany. The SS222 road, better known as Chiantigiana, is one of the most beautiful roads in Italy. It passes along the entire Chianti region, from Florence to Siena. Driving on it is a great way to discover the area. You will take this scenic road going north, starting from Siena and reaching Castellina in Chianti. The area is rich with castles and villages. One example is the Castle of Fonterutoli, where you will stop to admire the small medieval village surrounded by endless vineyards, centuries-old woods, and green hills. Duration: 1hr •Stop At: Castellina In Chianti, Tuscany. This heavenly corner, hidden among the sinuous hills of Chianti, is worth a stop to visit the narrow stone streets and its characteristic historic center. Castellina also boasts a past rich in history, in fact, walking along the main road you can admire the mixed influences from Medieval and Renaissance styles. Duration: 1hr •Stop At: Organic Farm/Winery, Tenuta Casanova. (*optional) *OPTIONAL lunch at the Farm or Winery. Have lunch in a wonderful organic farm. While the owner will show you around the property, his wife will prepare a delicious and unforgettable lunch for your private group. The owner will show you to his cellar to admire his Super Tuscans and Chianti Classico wines -Craft Wine- and to the nearby Acetaia, a vinegar cellar, with old vinegar. Afterwards, experience a unique dining setting while taking in an amazing Tuscan panorama. You will taste organic specialties, such as the typical Lasagna with traditional sauces, crostini, local meats and cold cuts, legumes, seasonal vegetables, honey, and cheeses seasoned with an incredible aged balsamic vinegar. Wine will accompany this lunch every step of the wine. •Stop At: Panzano in Chianti, Tuscany. A visit in the picturesque Panzano is a must! As you take a few steps to reach Panzano’s medieval 11th century tower, you are truly immersed in another time. Enclosed by its fortified walls, you feel as if you’re returning to the Middle Ages. Take breathtaking pictures. Duration: 1hr • Stop at: Greve in Chianti, Tuscany. Experience the unforgettable town of Greve in Chianti, located in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine region, and home of the famous explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano. An unmissable visit is also due at the ancient and famous butcher shop, where you will have the opportunity to taste exceptional Tuscan snacks made with local cold cuts and cheeses!
IncludesPick-up and drop-off at your selected hotel/location (in Downtown Florence) Private transportation by Mercedes-Benz Minivan, Air-Conditioned English-speaking licensed driver Unlimited cold mineral water Local guide tour in winery On-Board WiFi Panorama view photo stop Tasting of cold cuts and cheeses at Falorni butcher shop
- •Departure is at 9:30am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request •Infants must not sit on laps •In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver •A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mail or via iMessage or WhatsApp. •This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations. •You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour. •Upon request, during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or on farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for wine lovers. (We also offer vegetarian and gluten-free lunches and accommodate allergies. Upon request 24hrs before the tour). •Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts.