My Guide Website?
From Florence: Rome by High-Speed Train & Vatican Museums
Venture to Rome on high speed train from Florence and enjoy a day of art and culture at the Vatican Museums with this attraction ticket. See Rome's highlights with a hop-on and hop-off bus ticket.
- Gaze up at Michelangelo's most famous masterpiece at the Sistine Chapel
- Explore St. Peter's Basilica to see art like Michelangelo’s Pietà statue
- Admire the artwork in the Vatican Museums at your own pace with an audio guide
- Travel to and from Rome on a convenient and comfortable high-speed train
- Chart your own course through Rome's highlights on a hop-on/hop-off bus
DescriptionEnjoy this independent tour departing from Florence by high-speed train and visit Rome, a chest full of history, charm and beauty, a city with a thousand faces. You can take the Hop On Hop Off bus on the stop close to the Termini train station and visit Rome and its wonderful monuments. Get off at the Stop n. 6 (Vatican) and walk towards the Vatican Museums passing by Castel Sant'Angelo. Enjoy and get lost in its immense artistic heritage where you will admire the Sistine Chapel with its frescoes and the famous Last Judgment of Michelangelo. After this impressive visit discover many other monuments and points of interest of the city as the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna, the Victor Emmanuel II Monument called “Altare della Patria” within others. Later, if you prefer you can visit the Colosseum, probably the most famous building in Ancient Rome, if you prefer, with the same ticket you can visit the Roman Forum or just walk along Via dei Fori Imperiali, where time seems to have stopped and its monuments and archaeological sites transform a simple walk into a fantastic blast from the past. Then head back to the termini Train Station for your departure to Florence.
IncludesRound trip High-Speed Train Tickets 24H Hop On Hop Off Bus Tickets Vatican Museums Entrance Tickets Official Vatican Museum Audio Guide Booking Fee
- This tour will take place rain or shine No assistance is provided at departure from the train station Travel documents and train tickets will be sent by email