My Guide Website?
From Florence: Round Trip Transfer to Cinque Terre68 Reviews
Experience one of the most beautiful locales on earth. Explore scenic vistas and quaint villages overlooking the Mediterranean. Enjoy the freedom to create your own itinerary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Take advantage of easy transportation by bus to one of the most stunning locales on the planet
- Discover Cinque Terre at your own pace, according to your own desires
- Gaze out onto the sea from lofty cliffs filled with centuries-old buildings
DescriptionTake a day-long adventure away from Florence to the UNESCO world heritage site of Cinque Terre. A series of 5 secluded villages built onto verdant seaside cliffs and only connected to one another world via boats and trains, Cinque Terre is one of Italy’s national treasures. Your trip begins early in the morning, when you’ll meet your guide in Florence to begin the scenic, 2.5-hour drive to La Spezia. Along the way, your guide will give you a thorough introduction to the region. After you arrive, the rest of the day’s activities are up to you. With the whole day free, it’s up to you as to where you go — the other 4 villages, Riomaggiore, Vernazza, Monterosso al Mare, and Corniglia, are all easily accessible by boat or train. Wander the cobblestone streets and marvel at the closely-packed, pastel houses rising up over the cobalt-blue sea. Head down to one of the many stunning beaches for white sand and clear water. Enjoy a lovely Italian meal, overlooking the vast sea cliffs. After a full day hopping between the picturesque villages, you’ll meet back in La Spezia to head back to Florence.
IncludesRoundtrip journey from Florence to Cinque Terre National Park Expert multilingual guide during the transfer Free time in Cinque Terre National Park
- Tour availability in English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed
- In order to confirm the excursion in French, Italian, or Portuguese a minimum of 4 people is required