My Guide Website?
From Florence: San Gimignano Private Helicopter Wine Tour
Discover the pearls of Tuscany, Florence and San Gimignano with its wine and a view from the sky.
- See all the most important medieval villages from another point of view
- Discover the pearls of Tuscany, Florence, and San Gimignano
- Enjoy a Wine tasting with lunch in a Tuscan winery
DescriptionEnjoy a sky-high bird's eye view of the Chianti region with its vineyards and colorful medieval towns such as San Gimignano and Florence. Embark on a helicopter ride that reveals one of the most beautiful and breath-taking views in existence. Once aboard the aeroplane, depart from Florence and fly over the Arno River, giving you a 360° view of the beautiful city as you admire its most famous monuments. Then, reach San Gimignana where you will cross all of the beautiful hills of Chianti and its medieval villages. Then, enjoy lunch in the Tenuta Torciano winery in San Gimignano, where the owner Pierluigi Giachi will await for you with a bottle of Champagne as a welcome. It is a perfect experience for couples, families, romantic outings and special occasions.
IncludesPanoramic helicopter tour Wine tasting and lunch
- In case of intolerance or allergies, please include the information during the booking and let the local partner know prior to the tasting
- Free cancellation up to 15 days before the day of the tour