My Guide Website?
From Florence: Siena, Cortona, Montepulciano & Val D'Orcia2 Reviews
A full day tour for travelers to explore the most beautiful Tuscan towns Siena, Montepulciano and Cortona made famous through films and to taste delicious wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Enjoy transport by private 8-seater mini van
- Travel through the iconic Tuscan countryside
- See the locations movies like Gladiator, Under the Tuscan Sun, and Letters to Juliet
- Enjoy a light lunch, taste local wine, and food products
DescriptionMeet your local tour leader and the rest of your group of like-minded young travelers for a full day to discover the unbeatable paths of Tuscany made famous by movies. From Florence, travel for 1.5 hours by private 8-seat mini-van through the beautiful Tuscan countryside enjoyed by generations on the movie screen. Learn about the Italian way of life, the local customs, cuisines, and quirks from your guide before reaching the first stop of the day, Siena. Admire this medieval town that set the backdrop of the famous movies Letters to Juliet and Stealing Beauty. Be amazed by the charming narrow streets with local artisans, red-brick squares, and gothic cathedral. Then, continue the trip towards your next destination, the famous Montepulciano, where vampires converge in the Twilight Saga's New Moon. The beautiful walled town is also the home of the Montepulciano DOCG wine, making it the perfect opportunity for a tasting of vino and other local products at a 14th-century underground cellar. Have the chance to purchase products for the perfect gift or to ship home. Here, savor a wine tasting with a light lunch made with local products. Throughout the tour, your guide will provide you with local insight and information about the specific scenes and other films set in each place, as well as free time to explore the other attractions that the towns have to offer at your leisure. After lunch, head to Cortona, the luscious hilltop town known for its olive groves and made famous by Diane Lane in Under the Tuscan Sun. Spend some free time in Cortona to explore the narrow streets, artisan stores, and other landmarks which are seen in the cinematic adaption of Frances Mayes' novel. Who knows, maybe your own Italian love story will unfold! Finally, head back to Florence for approximately 8 PM.
IncludesTravel by minivan Italy on a Budget's tour leader 1.5 hours in Montepulciano 1-hour visit to Cortona 2-hour Visit to Siena Wine and cheese tasting in a 13th century cellar Light lunch in a local winery including wine tasting
- Tour not suitable for people with walking disabilities
- Please inform your tour provider of any dietary needs
- There is a minimum number of 4 people and a maximum of 8 people