From Florence: Small Group Wine Tasting Tour to Tuscany202 Reviews
Taste the wines and olive oils of Tuscany on a small group tour from Florence. Drive through the rolling hills and marvel at the olive groves and cypress trees of the coutryside. Visit 2 wineries to sample wine paired with local produce.
- Taste 6 different wines and olive oils paired with cheese, salami and bruschetta
- Visit 2 of the most renowned wineries in Tuscany
- Get breathtaking views of the Chianti Classico wine region
- Learn all the secrets about the historic wine making traditions
DescriptionDepart Florence and journey to the historic Chianti Classico wine region while your English-speaking driver explains the stunning landscape that helps produce some of the most famous wines from Italy. Marvel at the beautiful countryside as you make your way to the 1st wine estate, where a wine expert will take you on a tour of the farm and tell you all about wine making in Tuscany. Sample 3 of the estate's wines, along with some of the fresh olive oil they produce. Learn more about the unique techniques used to produce wine and get a better appreciation of the local viniculture on a tour of the wine cellars and more. Continue to a 2nd wine estate to take a tour of the cellars and compare and contrast their techniques with the 1st winery. Taste different wines and olive oils produced on the farm, paired with local specialties from Tuscany, such as cheese, salami, cold cuts and bruschetta.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle Free Wi-Fi English-speaking driver/guide Small group tour of no more than 16 participants Guided visit to 2 different wine estates Tasting of different wines and olive oils at the 1st winery Tasting of different wines and olive oils at the 2nd winery, paired with local produce, such as cheese, salami, cured ham and bruschetta Optional gratuities Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour involves some easy walking and a few stairs. It is not recommended for those in a wheelchair
- A vegetarian menu can be provided on request at time of booking • The minimum age to join the tour is 12 years old
- Please note that this tour is carried out in English only
- Due to COVID-19 the maximum number of participants on this tour has been reduced to 16 people
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability