My Guide Website?
From Florence: Tuscany Hills Biking with farm tour and lunch26 Reviews
Enjoy a moderate to hard bike ride in the Tuscany hills outside of Florence. Visit a family-run farm in the Chianti area for a delicious lunch with local wine and olive oil tasting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Bike around olive groves, vineyards, tiny roads, and hillside villa estates
- Have lunch at a family-run Chianti farm and visit their property
- Visit the beautiful fields to learn about natural olive oil harvest and wine
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Florence and Tuscany
- Savor tastings of locally produced wines and olive oils
DescriptionYou will meet your professional guide at our bike depot in Florence where we will provide you with the right bike and helmet for you. There will be a short training session for safety, along with an introduction to the day's itinerary. This picturesque bike ride in the Tuscan countryside will lead you along olive groves, vineyards, hillside villa estates, and breathtaking panoramic views of Florence, riding through the heart of Tuscany. As you leave Florence behind, you will see typical Tuscany villages and olive orchards while enjoying panoramic stops to take some photos and learn about local life and nature from our knowledgeable guide. At the end of the morning, we will reach out to a family-owned farm in the Chianti Classico region. There, the guide will take you through the estate, explaining the methods of olive harvesting and the production of extra virgin olive oil and wine. Then, it's time for a delightful multi-course Tuscan lunch accompanied by locally produced wine and olive oil - which is claimed by many of our guests to be one of the best meals of their Italian trip! The return back to Florence is mainly downhill, allowing you to relax and enjoy the beauty of the surroundings. This professionally guided bike tour promises a perfect combination of adventure, cultural immersion, and culinary traditions, making it a quintessential Tuscan experience for cyclists. There are some hilly sections (it's Tuscany!), so we recommend asking for an e-bike if you are not fit.
IncludesTouring bike with gears (not Electric bike) Farm tour Tuscan lunch Wine and Olive oil tasting Helmet Water bottle Professional tour escort
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Please be aware that we are not a bike-learning school. We reserve the right to deny any participant taking part or continuing the bike tour if we feel the participant is unable to operate the bike safely. No refunds are offered. If special care is needed as regards food i.e. (diabetics/allergies) please let us know in advance and we will accommodate you. In case of short notice, we cannot guarantee an option. The minimum age is 14 years old. If you are traveling with kids, please send us a message. The local partner reserves the right to substitute any part or all of the tour with an activity of equal or greater value.