My Guide Website?
From Florence: Tuscany Wine Tasting Full-Day Trip246 Reviews
Enjoy a wine tour to the Tuscan countryside for independent travelers aged between 18-35. Explore the beautiful Chianti landscape while sampling delicious traditional wines.
- Take a relaxing day trip to the Tuscan wine region
- Try 7 different types of wine all in one day
- Have a professional wine tasting lesson
- Taste extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Treat yourself to the gelato world champion
DescriptionJoin this fun day trip to the Chianti countryside by van. Visit two local wineries and taste their flavorful wines, as well as local produce samples. Walk through the streets of San Gimignano at your own pace, discovering this charming town first-hand. Head straight to a wine-tasting school to taste 4 different types of wines including the renowned black rooster Chianti Classico, Brunello of Montalcino, Super Tuscan wines, along with a 30-year-old balsamic vinegar, and truffle extra virgin olive oil. Develop your taste buds together with a wine producer. Move onto a local winery facing the famous towers of San Gimignano. Let the winemakers guide you through the vineyards and the cellars and share the secrets of wine and oil production. At this winery, take the opportunity to buy their local products and wine at a convenient cost to bring back home or to ship to friends and family. Enjoy the Vernaccia white wine and a Chianti Colli Senesi D.O.C.G. In the afternoon, enjoy visiting and spending time wandering through the narrow streets of San Gimignano at your own pace. Shop 'til you drop and enjoy gelato from the world-champion icecream making gelateria. Your departure from San Gimignano is at 3:45 PM with an estimated travel time of 1 hour and 10 minutes. You'll arrive back in Florence at about 5 PM.
IncludesTransportation in a minibus or coach Local guide 2 wine tastings at 2 wineries Balsamic and extra virgin olive oil tasting 1.5-hour visit in San Gimignano Maps and info onboard
- If you are spending the night in Siena, ask your guide to be dropped off in San Gimignano so you don't have to go all the way back to Florence. From San Gimignano, you can take a local bus to Siena.
- In summer, the maximum number of participants is 60.
- People older than 35 but younger than 50 are always welcome as long as they are young at heart, have no walking disabilities, and are happy to be with younger people. The tour operator has a general audience of college students, backpackers, solo travelers, etc. The tour is more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travelers to meet and connect with other passengers.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€120.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today