My Guide Website?
From Florence: Val D'Orcia, Montepulciano, Pienza Wine Tour322 Reviews BEST SELLER
Taste some glasses of renowned Italian wines during a tour of the medieval villages of Pienza and Montepulciano. Step away from the dynamic atmosphere of Florence and relax.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover charm of Pienza and Montepulciano's ancient villages
- Sample some renowned wines of Tuscany
- Uncover the UNESCO-recognized Val D'Orcia site
- Visit Montepulciano where one of the world's best-known film sagas was filmed
- Get the chance to purchase some of the best cheese and wines in Tuscany
DescriptionLeave the bustling Renaissance hub behind as you travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle to the enchanting locales of Pienza and Montepulciano. Reach easily our meeting point by taking the T1.3 tram heading to Villa Costanza. Delight your taste buds with the exquisite flavors of the renowned Brunello di Montalcino wines. Plunge into the picturesque village of Montepulciano nestled in the Val d’Orcia, where you'll be captivated by the elegant Renaissance architecture and the breathtaking vineyard landscapes. Enjoy some leisure time to explore the village at your own pace. Reach finally Pienza, where you'll conclude your journey in the Renaissance era. Admire the panoramic vistas of the surrounding Val d’Orcia while diving into the rich history and enduring traditions of Pienza. At the end of your trip, enjoy your comfortable back to Florence.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned coach or minivan Expert multilingual tour leader Local wine tasting with some paired snacks Free time in Pienza Free time in Montepulciano
- • Guests must be able to climb and descend stairs • Please note that this tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time