My Guide Website?
From Florence: Venice Full-Day Guided Bus Trip1 Reviews
Marvel at the iconic canals and ornate buildings of Venice on a full-day guided bus trip from Florence. Discover highlights, including Piazza San Marco and Ponte di Rialto, and admire the countryside.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the canals and alleys of Venice!
- Get to know the history of the city and the singularity of its geological form
- Stroll through the most iconic places, like Piazza San Marco or Ponte di Rialto
- Learn about its famous carnival and masks tradition!
- Enjoy a very flexible tour that you can book even the day before you travel
DescriptionKnown as the city of canals and love, Venice is par excellence the jewel of northern Italy. It is the perfect city to forget about the map and lose yourself in its alleys and canals and discover authentic gems. From Florence, we will arrive at the city with more than 100 islands on a comfortable bus. Its geographical peculiarity, located in the Adriatic Sea, makes the city be full of canals that function as streets and surround its iconic Renaissance and Gothic palaces. This, and its architectural complex, have made Venice included in the list of World Heritage Sites. While walking around this totally pedestrian city, you will have the chance to learn about the history of this unique city with the hand of our local professional guide. You will learn about its famous bridges, the traditional vaporettos, and the importance of its iconic carnival! Architecture is also the main point of this city, starting with its representative Piazza San Marco, which holds the most important events of the city. You cannot forget to admire the remarkable landscapes of the Toscana, Emilia-Romaña, and Veneto regions while you are on our bus. Its canals, unique aspects, and surprises, will make your day trip to Venice an unforgettable experience! In short, an experience full of culture and history that will take you into the essence of Italian culture.
IncludesRound transportation from meeting point Professional guide Guided bus tour Live bilingual commentary (English and Spanish)
- Important note: the city of Venice is planning to introduce a visitor city tax In the case that it is confirmed, your tour leader will collect it directly from you during the bus drive to Venice It could be up to 10€ per person according to the period of the year Please note that the bus ride will be several hours long, as it is almost 300 km from Florence to Venice This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or wheelchair users