My Guide Website?
From La Spezia: Florence & Pisa Cruise Shore Excursion269 Reviews
Enjoy a low-cost bus transfer from la Spezia to Florence and Pisa, and back. Discover the best of these iconic destinations stress free and at your own pace.
- Ensure a hassle-free low-cost transfer from La Spezia to Florence and Pisa
- Be picked up and dropped off at your cruise ship terminal exit
- See the magnificent facades of the Duomo and Baptistery
- Walk over the Ponte Vecchio and through the courtyard of the Uffizi Gallery
DescriptionDiscover the 'Cradle of the Renaissance' and the beautiful miracle square at your own pace with a round-trip transfer service from La Spezia Port. Your journey will be in a comfortable GT coach with air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi, driven by a multilingual assistant for your convenience. You'll receive a free map of Florence and Pisa, as well as receive an emergency number so that everything goes smoothly. Your first destination will be Florence - you'll be dropped off at the Piazzale Montelungo next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Then, enjoy approximately 3.5 hours to explore the sites that interest you the most at your own pace. At 2:30 PM, you'll leave Florence and travel to Pisa where you'll have at least 70 minutes to visit the famous Piazza dei Miracoli, one of Italy's most famous monuments. Then, the bus leaves Pisa to come back to La Spezia. With this transfer service, focus on enjoying these two beautiful cities instead of worrying about transportation.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation Wi-Fi onboard Multilingual assistant on board Florence and Pisa city maps Priority boarding on the Tuscany bus Guided walking tour in Florence city center, if option selected
- The order of visits may change. Please contact The local tour provider to confirm Departure times are subject to change due to cruise ship arrivals