My Guide Website?
From La Spezia: Private Shore Excursion to Pisa & Florence4 Reviews
Enjoy a customized private shore excursion from La Spezia with your own personal English-speaking driver. Discover the magnificent cities of Pisa and Florence on a guided day trip.
- Marvel at the breathtaking Piazza dei Miracoli with its Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Take a photo from Piazzale Michelangelo, across the Ponte Vecchio and the Duomo
- Visit the Basilica of Santa Croce and explore Piazza della Signoria
- Taste your way around the authentic central food market with real Italian gelato
- Stroll San Lorenzo Market and shop for leather goods and souvenirs
DescriptionMeet your private driver/guide for the 2-hour drive to Florence approaching the city through vineyards on the outskirts of the Chianti region and arriving in Piazzale Michelangelo which offers beautiful views across the Ponte Vecchio, Duomo, and Giotto's bell tower. Once in the city center, discover the city's prominent landmarks without too much walking as your driver gives you historic and cultural background information. Visit the splendid Gothic church of Santa Croce with the tombs of famous artists and writers such as Michelangelo, Galileo and Dante as well as its renowned leather school. Enjoy a stroll around the lively and colorful market of San Lorenzo, where you will also find the Medici chapels and the Loggia dei Mercanti. Discover the splendid piazzas of Piazza del Duomo with the cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and Giotto's bell tower, Piazza della Repubblica - a lively shopping area and beautiful Piazza della Signoria with the Palazzo Vecchio. Wander past the huge Uffizi Gallery and across the Ponte Vecchio with its exquisite jewelry stores towards Palazzo Pitti and the Boboli Gardens. Break for lunch (at your own expense). Your driver will make suggestions and point you in the right direction. You may even be tempted to taste your way around the authentic central food market overflowing with cheeses, salami, prosciutto, bread, pasta, olive oil, wine and gelato. At around 14:30, it will be time to take you on the relaxing and comfortable journey to Pisa to the 11th century powerful maritime republic. Enjoy a driving tour of the city which will lead you to the heart of one of the most important monuments in Italy, the breathtaking Piazza dei Miracoli with its Baptistry, cathedral, Campo Santo Cemetery and of course, the Leaning Tower. At around 16:00, your minivan will be waiting for you to take you on a relaxing and comfortable journey back to your ship in the port of La Spezia with arrival at around 18:00.
IncludesPort pick-up and drop-off English-speaking driver/ guide Private sedan or minivan up to 8 passengers Water and tissues
- If you would like to visit either the Accademia or Uffizi Gallery in Florence it is recommended that you pre-book your tickets online. Upon confirming your booking you will receive detailed information on how to purchase skip-the-line tickets
- If you wish to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa, pre-booking is recommended and upon confirming your booking you will receive detailed information on how to purchase skip-the-line tickets
- It is highly recommended that you pre-book your tickets for Michelangelo's David in the Accademia Gallery in advance, to avoid waiting in long lines
- With your own private driver entirely at your disposal throughout the day, your tour will be flexible and if there is anything in particular that you would wish to see or do, please make this known and best efforts will be made to incorporate this into your day
- Cruise ship passengers must provide ship name and list of passengers at time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€920.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today