My Guide Website?
From Lucca: Uffizi Gallery Tour
Discover some of the great masterpieces of Western art at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and skip the long lines to tour with an authorized guide. See paintings by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and more, all housed in a stunning Medici palace.
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world
- See paintings by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci
- Discover some of the great masterpieces of Western art
DescriptionThe Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour as you may stay inside the museum until closing time.
IncludesTrain tickets from/to Lucca to Florence Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones will be provided for groups with over 15 participants
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- NOT available on December 25th and January 1st
- Tour languages are subject to minimum numbers. Please check with the tour options
- This tour only provides train tickets any other transportation is on your own
- You'll receive train tickets by email the day before the activity
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€87.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today