From Rome: Florence Uffizi & Accademia Guided Tour
Explore Florence with this one day trip from Rome. Reach the Renaissance city via train, taking in the stunning views. Visit 2 of the most famous museums in the world, Uffizi and Accademia. Enjoy a walking tour and some free time discovering Florence.
- Travel by high-speed train and take in the beautiful views from the carriage
- Visit the world known Uffizi and Accademia Gallery
- Discover the history and culture of Florence with a local guide
- Enjoy some free time to stroll around this stunning Renaissance city
DescriptionDepart early in the morning from Rome and take the train ready for your adventure in Florence. Meet your local guide and discover the famous Accademia Gallery, where you will learn why the David is the most recognizable symbol of Florence. Enjoy some free time and wander around, exploring your favorite spots. Take part in a walking tour and learn all the facts and secrets of 2000 years of Florentine history. See the city’s Roman origins from a 15th century palace, to the Ponte Vecchio. Visit the Uffizi courtyard and see the wonders of the architecture of Brunelleschi’s Dome. Explore one of the most famous museums in the world, the Uffizi Gallery. Listen as your knowledgeable guide explains the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages. Recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. Learn about the secrets of the artist's’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance.
IncludesHigh-speed train tickets from/to Rome Termini Station to Florence SMN Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide Guided tour of Florence with monolingual guide Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants Lunch Pickup and drop-off
- Please note that the transfer from/to Rome with the high speed train is on your own.
- Train tickets will be provided by e-mail the day before.
- Train from Rome to Florence is at 8:20 AM, train from Florence to Rome at 6:38 PM.
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability