My Guide Website?
From Rome: Florence Uffizi & Accademia Guided Tour5 Reviews
Explore Florence with this one day trip from Rome. Reach the Renaissance city via train. Enjoy a walking tour and some free time discovering Florence. Visit 2 famous museums, Uffizi and Accademia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel by high-speed train and take in the beautiful views from the carriage
- Visit the world known Uffizi and Accademia Gallery
- Discover the history and culture of Florence with a local guide
- Enjoy some free time to stroll around this stunning Renaissance city
DescriptionTake the high-speed train from Roma Termini Station independently and reach in less than 2 hours Santa Maria Novella (Florence). Meet your guide and start your day in Florence with a walking tour, where you will uncover the facts and secrets of 2000 years of Florentine history. Explore the city's Roman origins from a 15th-century palace to the iconic Ponte Vecchio. Visit the Uffizi courtyard and marvel at the architectural wonders of Brunelleschi’s Dome. Next, visit the renowned Accademia Gallery with your local guide. Discover why the David statue is the epitome of Florence, and learn about the history and significance behind this iconic symbol. Afterward, enjoy your free time for lunch, try the popular 'bistecca fiorentina' or a good plate of 'pici', a typical kind of Tuscan pasta. Conclude your day by exploring the world-famous Uffizi Gallery. With your knowledgeable guide, discover the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages. Recognize original, world-renowned paintings you may have previously encountered in books, magazines, and television. Gain insight into the artist's techniques, tools, and the secrets of their craft. As you immerse yourself in the masterpieces of the era, you'll come to appreciate why Florence was the epicenter of the Renaissance. In the late afternoon, enjoy your journey back to Rome by high-speed train.
IncludesHigh-speed train tickets from/to Rome Termini Station to Florence SMN Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide Guided tour of Florence with monolingual guide Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
- Please note that the transfer from/to Rome with the high-speed train is on your own
- Train tickets will be provided by e-mail the day before
- Train from Rome to Florence is at 7:35 AM, train from Florence to Rome at 6:48 PM
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Lunch is not included in the tour
- Please note that the first Sunday of every month the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries are closed to the public