My Guide Website?
From Rome: Private Tour of Florence with High-Speed Train1 Reviews
Depart from Rome on a high-speed train ride to discover the beauty of Florence in a single day. Learn about the history, explore the museums, and visit must-see attractions with an expert guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery on a privately guided tour of the city
- Admire Michelangelo's “David” at the Accademia Gallery
- Admire the view from Ponte Vecchio
- Explore a world of art and politics in Piazza della Signoria
DescriptionHop on a 1.5-hour train from Rome’s main station, Roma Termini Station, to see an entirely different world on a visit Florence, the heart of the Renaissance. With Italy’s new high-speed trains, this world-class artistic city is now accessible and discoverable in a single day. Arrive at the station in Florence where you’ll meet your local guide to start your tour. See Florence’s most important must-see sights in one day, including the Uffizi Gallery, Florence's cathedral the Duomo, Michelangelo's 'David' in the Accademia Gallery, the Palazzo Vecchio, and the famous Ponte Vecchio with a beautiful view of the river Arno and the Tuscan countryside. Explore beautiful churches, magnificent art galleries, grand piazzas, and atmospheric back streets accompanied by your personal guide. Learn all about the art, history, and culture of Florence, from its Roman origins to the present day. Discovering the city is easier than you might think, especially for those who don't have a lot of time in Italy, and you’ll be amazed by how much you can see and learn in the course of a single day. At the end of the tour, you’ll be escorted back to Santa Maria Novella Station to return to Rome by high-speed train.
IncludesAll Fees and Taxes Round trip high speed train tickets to Florence from Rome Expert, English-speaking private guide Skip-the-line tickets to the Uffizi and Accademia Headsets (for groups of 6 or more)
- The tour in Florence is around 5,5 hours and train tickets will be forwarded a few days prior to the service. If you wish to stay longer in Florence after your tour ends, please advise us immediately what time you wish to depart.
- Please be advised that this is a walking tour through various areas of the city centre, with steps and uneven walkways. Comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise if any travelers have mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.