My Guide Website?
From Rome: Uffizi & Florence Guided Tour1 Reviews
Spend a day outside Rome and discover the heart of Florence and the Uffizi Gallery Museum. Learn about the history and culture of this fascinating city with your knowledgeable guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Take a high-speed train to Florence and take in the stunning views as you go
- Enjoy Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Experience a guided tour of Florence and learn about it's history and culture
- Semi-private Experience with your local guide
DescriptionDepart early in the morning from Rome and take the high speed train for a wonderful day in Florence. Enjoy some free time in the city and in the early afternoon meet your guide and start an excellent educational tour. Learn all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history, from the city’s Roman origins to a 15th century palace. See the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the wonders of the architecture of Brunelleschi’s Dome. Visit one of the most famous museums in the world, the Uffizi Gallery. Your knowledgeable guide will explain the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages. Recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. Learn about the secrets of the artist's’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance.
IncludesHigh-speed train from/to Rome Termini Station to Florence SMN Guided tour of Florence with monolingual guide Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide Free time in Florence
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Please note that the transportation from/to Rome is on your own.
- Train tickets will be provided by e-mail the day before.
- Train from Rome is at 7:15 AM and train from Florence back to Rome is at 6:35 PM (approx.)
- Please note that the first Sunday of every month the Uffizi Gallery is closed to the public.